Intellectual property rights are like any other property right. They allow creators, or owners, of patents, trademarks or copyrighted works to benefit from their own
work or investment in a creation. These rights are outlined in Article27 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which provides for the right to benefit from the protection of moral and material interests resulting from authorship of scientific, literary or artistic productions. The field of Intellectual Property Rights is one of the fastest growing legal fields, particularly after the advent of e-commerce and start-ups, which has significantly expanded the domain of Intellectual Property Rights.
The firm advises its clients on the following IPR related work:
- Counseling companies regarding the IP strategy prevalent in India.
- Patent, Trade Mark and Copyright filings.
- Investigations, verification and identification of Intellectual Property – violations.
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Intellectual Property litigation.
- Licensing transactions.